To Our Investors,
Chase Pacific is dedicated to San Diego Property Management and Real Estate Services. We strive to deliver personalized service to both tenants and home owners. We understand that your investment property is a business and it is imperative that it run efficiently to experience optimum investment performance. Our dedication does not stop at the rental phase of the property.
When our clients, whether Buyers, Sellers, Owners, Investors or Tenants desire to purchase or sell property, we offer comprehensive and knowledgeable services including marketing, documentation, negotiating and sales.
As experts in every aspect of San Diego Property Management and Real Estate Services, we are skilled in marketing, real estate law, California landlord-tenant matters, maintenance, procedures and accounting/bookkeeping.
For several decades we have embraced the purpose of managing each owners’ investment as if it were our own property. THE CHASE PACIFIC ADVANTAGE is achieved through property preservation, quality tenants, reduced vacancy time and continued positive cash flow.
We customize each and every account to suit your needs. Whether you wish to have Full Service Property Management, One-Time Lease Up, Project Management, Consultation and Other Services or simply need someone to do a complete renovation to get your investment “rent-ready” (project management), we’re here to help.
- Full Property Management – Advertising, showing properties, processing applications, background checks, preparing leases and all paperwork, collecting rents and security deposits, conducting move in and move out inspections, taking emergency calls, taking normal maintenance and repairs calls, providing owners with monthly statements showing balance in their accounts as well as providing receipts for any expenditures, contacting tenants who do not pay rent, posting notices preparing 1099’s each year for owners showing rents collected, conducting drive-bys and interior inspections of properties. Cost of a percentage of the collected monthly rent.
- One-Time Lease Up – Providing all of the above services to the point of conducting a move in inspection and giving keys to the tenant. At that point, everything is turned over to the owner. Cost is a flat fee based upon the monthly rental amount.
- Project Management – Overseeing renovation of the property, coordinating contractors, choosing materials for renovation work, receiving invoices and renewing them. Inspecting completed work, communicating with the owner. Cost is a percentage of the total of all renovation invoices.
- Consultation – Consultation Services are offered regarding property management questions, inquiries and scope of our services, review of renting versus selling questions, legal updates pertinent to property management, rentals and real estate, work with tenants looking for rentals to connect them with acceptable housing. Cost is free.
- Other Services – Preparing current market analysis (comps) for owner’s properties when asked (cost is free); run credit reports on a case by case basis with a signed application to do so. Cost is $45.00 per report run; offer referral names and numbers for insurance companies, tax accountants, attorneys, vendors, and other services when asked which Chase Pacific does not offer. File small Claims actions against tenants and appear in court to represent owner along with prepared reports for judge. Cost is per hour cost.
Contact us today via email – Info@ChasePacific.com or call our Business Development Department direct at 858-271-8841. We are here Monday through Friday, 9AM – 5PM. We look forward to the opportunity of serving you.