Skip to content
The Chase Pacific Advantage
- Conduct rental analysis; determine owner objectives and develop a plan to achieve them.
- Advertise the property which includes a wide myriad of social media marketing as well as Craig’s list, Zillow, Trulia and the like
- Show property and screen perspective tenants which includes the following:
- Run complete background checks with all three credit bureaus.
- Criminal background check
- Past eviction check
- Past landlord and employment verifications.
- Provide recommendations to the best tenant choice to ensure optimum cash flow and property preservation.
- Provide constant communication to both the Owners and Tenants
- Execute the California Association of Realtors Lease Agreement, including all disclosures per the state of California.
- Collect the Security Deposit and monthly rent
- Complete a thorough move in or move out inspection.
- Issue keys, HOA CC& R’s
- Provide Home Owners a complete financial packet
- Conduct and screen all maintenance and repair calls.
- Call appropriate vendors who are required to be licensed and bonded to work with us
- Communicate to the owners when problems arise
- Are on call 24/7 for emergencies
- Pay all vendors
- Pay HOA dues and Mortgage payments
- Provide home owners 1099 statement showing income for the year
- Provide home owners with monthly statement detailing all income and expenses
When necessary we:
- Handle all slow paying tenants
- Post 3 day pay or quit notices
- Give 30 day notices
- Start the eviction process with the courts if necessary
In addition we:
- Complete lease renewals
- Do preventative maintenance inspection per home owners request
- Schedule pre move out inspections
- Summarize and execute the actions necessary to bring the property to “rent-ready condition
- Return Security Deposits and provide tenants with a complete list of deductions, if any